Smart Homeowner Club
A quality pre-season inspection of your heating and cooling equipment provides many benefits. Equipment life is extended, operating costs go down, comfort levels go up, costly emergency repairs can be avoided, and potential hazardous conditions can be detected early.
Safety, comfort, and energy savings are great reasons to sign up for your energy savings inspection. With a maintenance contract you receive:
- priority service
- never pay a service call fee,
- discounted labor rates,
- one-year warranty on all repairs and more
AND if an emergency occurs after hours you are not charged overtime rates.
There are 3 quick and easy ways to sign up.
1. Call the office during regular business hours to have the paperwork mailed to you.
2. Download and print out the form here, then mail to the office.
3. Fill out and pay online with PayPal. Get started right now by clicking on the green button below,Start Here!